NEW YORK, August 19, 2014 — On September 8, 2014, Global Finance will announce its 23rd annual ranking of the World’s Safest Banks.
Below is a video detailing the methodology used to develop this exclusive and trusted standard of financial counterparty safety:
Project coordinator Andrew Cunningham discusses the criteria used to determine the winners in all categories, as well as the new additions to this year’s rankings.
All of the results from Global Finance’s 2014 World’s Safest Banks evaluation will be published in a special Safest Banks issue this November. The rankings will include:
• World’s 50 Safest Banks
• World’s 50 Safest Commercial Banks
• World’s Safest Banks by Geographic Region
• Safest Banks in 100+ Countries
• Top 50 Safest Emerging Markets Banks
• Safest GCC Islamic Financial Institutions
• World’s 50 Biggest Banks
• World’s Biggest Emerging Markets Banks
All results will be announced in a live webcast press conference on GFMag.com in early September. Further details about the press conference will be made available soon.
For editorial information please contact: Andrea Fiano, editor, email: email@example.com