In the November 2015 issue, for the first time, Global Finance will name The Innovators in Foriegn Exchange - an in-depth survey of foreign exchange banks and services firms that are engendering innovation in their field.
This exclusive listing will be part of Global Finance’s annual Foreign Exchange Supplement.
- A good or service that is new or significantly improved. This includes upgrades in technical specifications, components and materials, software, user friendliness or other functional characteristics.
- A new or significantly improved production or delivery method. This includes changes in techniques, equipment and/or software.
- A new marketing method involving significant changes in product design or packaging, product placement, product promotion or pricing.
- A new organizational method in business practices, workplace organization or external relations.
If you would like to be considered for inclusion in the feature, or to nominate a firm for inclusion, please respond to the questions found below.
If there are any questions, please contact Andrea Fiano, editor, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-524-3213
Nominations are due by August 25, 2015.
Please submit your responses in Word or PDF format to: Susan Berger, email@example.com
1) What is the most innovative solution launched by the organization in the past year? This may be the launch of a product or an implementation/service provision for a corporate client that involved a groundbreaking new solution or creative problem solving.
2) Please indicate which of the following categories of innovation that this falls under:
- PRODUCT INNOVATION
- PROCESS INNOVATION
- MARKETING INNOVATION
- ORGANIZATIONAL INNOVATION
3) How was the solution innovative or disruptive to the existing model? (Please relate your response to the definitions above)
4) What are the key innovations that the organization is working on for release in the coming year, and how do they stand out? (Indicate the category of innovation as per question 2 above.)
5) How does the organization structure internal resources to engender innovation?
6) Please provide examples of client implementations in the past year that have demonstrated originality/problem solving.
7) Please summarize, in 40 words or less, the organization’s key innovation(s) (from question 1) from the past year.
8) Please provide the following information:
- Company name:
- Solution being nominated:
- Category of innovation:
- Submittor’s name, title and email address: