GFmag.com, the Global Finance website, presents a free database of information on political and social measures – including such topics as internet use, happiness rankings, press freedom, and population and mortality – with interactive maps and tools that help present the data in a user-friendly format.
Developed and designed by project coordinator Alessandro Magno and prepared by seasoned journalists Tina Aridas and Denise Bedell, each page presents facts, figures and information on a particular topic – allowing readers to delve deeply into the subject – along with useful links for further research.
- Distribution of Population and Mortality
- Internet Users By Country
- The Most Peaceful Countries in The World
- The Happiest Countries in the World
- Cost of Living Worldwide
- The Best Cities in the World to Live
- Global Broadband Penetration Rates