Custody And Investors’ Services: Sponsored Buyer’s Guide
CUSTODY ASSETS: 2015: C$1.5+ trillion
2014: C$1.4+ trillion
2013: C$1.2+ trillion
RATINGS: Moody’s: Long-term Dep Rating, A1; Counterparty Risk Assessment, Aa3; Outlook, Stable. DBRS: L/T Dep Rating, AA (low); Outlook, Stable.
By location: Canada 88%, international 12%.
By investor type: pension plans 46%; government and related agencies 15%; investment funds 14%; corporations 10%; global financial institutions 8%; insurance 7%.
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES SERVED: Exclusively focused on Canadian institutional investors and global investors into Canada. Access to 100+ markets via the BNY Mellon global network.
CLIENT SERVICE DIFFERENTIATORS:
- Backing of two leading companies, CIBC and BNY Mellon.
- The only asset-servicing provider exclusively focused on Canadian institutional investors and global investors into Canada.
- Local expertise and insights to help clients navigate the Canadian market.
- Highly active participation with Canadian industry and regulatory bodies positions CIBC Mellon to keep clients well-informed while bringing clients’ concerns forward.
- Relentless commitment to continuous improvement.
- New and expanded reporting and information-delivery capabilities.
- Leveraging BNY Mellon’s ongoing investment in products, technology.
INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY: Workbench online information delivery tool, including mobile access to investment information.
- CIBC Mellon named “best sub-custodian in Canada” by Global Finance in 2015 - ninth consecutive year.
- CIBC Mellon continues to win business and retain clients, roll out new solutions to meet emerging client needs.
- Canada’s strong, stable market remains highly attractive to global investors.
Vice President, Sales and Relationships Management
320 Bay Street, Toronto, ON