Custody And Investors’ Services: Sponsored Buyer’s Guide
2014: €164 billion
2013: €157 billion
RATINGS: Moody’s: Baa2; S&P: BBB+; Fitch: BBB+ (UniCredit Bank Austria)
By location: US, UK, CEE, Scandinavia, Benelux, Switzerland, Germany, France, Baltics.
By investor type: Global Custodians, Broker-Dealers, Investment Funds, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies, Corporates.
Client breakdown: 65% domestic; 35% foreign.
NUMBER OF COUNTRIES SERVED: 13 (Austria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Ukraine).
CLIENT SERVICE DIFFERENTIATORS:
- The leading securities services provider in CEE and the best provider for service excellence and innovation.
- Strongest provider in the region, solid (universal bank) asset base—resulting in a top liquidity position and best credit coverage.
- Strong participation in local and cross-border industry groups with over 100 market and industry group memberships.
- Single global operating model for cash and securities, based on a group-wide proprietary IT platform.
- Harmonised and continuously updated risk policy, with a focus on risk management and mitigation.
- Harmonised operational framework (settlement and corporate actions deadlines, corporate actions calendar, market profiles, account opening documentation).
- Client workshops on market developments, infrastructure changes, and regulation.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTS: BusinessNet Securities provides our clients with an online, multimarket and multicurrency overview of their assets in CEE as well as instruction capabilities. The platform supports near real-time management of multiple portfolios and is able to provide state of the art contingency capabilities.
OUTLOOK: Constantly evolving our leading position in Central and Eastern Europe, we put high emphasis on strengthening our human capital, involvement in local and international initiatives and IT developments. Our sophisticated client offering features risk management and mitigation as its cornerstone, complemented by solutions for T2S and future regulatory changes, and is focussed on expanding our cross-product leveraging capabilities.
Head of Global Sales & Relationship Management
Julius Tandler Platz 3,
1090 Vienna, Austria