In the July/August issue, Global Finance will publish its selections for the World’s Best Securities Services Providers Awards 2016.
We have expanded the scope of this year’s survey, which was previously limited only to the custody/subcustody sector. Winners will be recognized in a number of global and regional categories, as well as country winners for the Subcustody category.
Take advantage of this opportunity to participate in the review process.
It is not necessary to enter in order to win, but experience shows an entry significantly increases the chance of success. In many cases, providers are able to present information and perspectives that may not be readily available to the editors of Global Finance.
Global Finance will also obtain input from industry analysts and users of securities services. Performance will be judged over the period covering January 1, 2015 through December 31, 2015.
Those making submissions should provide concise information in the following areas:
- Key financials including assets under management, earnings and market share - new mandates won (and business retained) - or other comparisons with competitors.
- Details of key capabilities and services offered, including settlement, custody, collateral management and segregation, corporate action processing, income collection, tax reclaim, securities lending, cash management, foreign exchange and other services (as applicable).
- Customer service—submit customer endorsements (Global Finance may make further contacts for additional information).
- Indication of competitive pricing and evidence of commitment to the business.
- Knowledge of local regulations and practices (where applicable).
- Please include the information requested under the heading ‘Cover Sheet’ as the first page of your submission.
Submit any information you think strengthens your case. Please be clear and specific about any information you provide that is not meant for publication. All entry information so noted will be kept strictly confidential and used solely to evaluate the submitting bank’s suitability for an award.
- Country(ies)/Region(s) Being Submitted For:
- Submission Contact Name/Title:
- Submission Contact eMail:
- Line Of Business Head Name/Title:
- Line Of Business Head eMail:
- Marketing/Communications Contact Name/Title:
- Marketing/Communications Contact eMail:
|Best Global Custodian||Best Global Securities Lender|
|Best Global Collateral Manager||Best Global Corporate Trust Services Provider|
|Best Global Prime Broker||Best Bank for DR Capital Raising|
|Best Global Bank for Depositary Receipts|
REGIONAL AWARDS IN:
North America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Nordic Region
|Best Global Custodian||Best Subcustodian|
|Best Prime Broker||Best Securities Lender|
COUNTRY AWARDS - SUBCUSTODIANS ONLY
|Cyprus||Ireland||Morocco||Saudi Arabia||United Kingdom|
|Czech Republic||Israel||Mozambique||Serbia||United States|
No comments yet
Add a Comment
You must be a registered user with Global Finance Magazine to comment.