Global Finance honored the winners of its 2014 World's Best Bank Awards at a ceremony held during the IMF/World Bank Annual Meetings in Washington, DC on October 11, 2014.
These videos feature top executives from the world’s leading financial organizations discussing key issues, marketplace conditions and the economic outlook for regions around the world.
Central Bank of Israel @ IMF 2014
Governor Karnit Flug of the Central Bank of Israel discusses what it means to be considered to be one of the world's best Central Bank governors and current economic conditions in her country.
- Adnan Ahmed Yousif; Albaraka
- Kevin Skelton; Bank of America Merill Lynch
- Governor Karnit Flug; Central Bank of Israel
- Governor Amando Tetangco Jr.; Central Bank of the Philippines (Banko Central ng Pilipinas)
- Saad Azhari; BLOM Bank
- Piyush Gupta; DBS Bank
- Lutz-Christian Funke of KfW
- Muzaffar Bin Hisham; Maybank
- Ilan Goldfain; Itaú BBA
- Olukorede Adenowow of Standard Chartered
- Jean Cross of SunTrust